Tuesday, January 5, 2010

This photo Blog ...

Started as a test of sorts. I was invited to join a place where I was to post a post for one solid year. I thought Taking pictures was one way to pull that off. Except for a few days, I did manage to do that.

But I also found out the amount of work involved. It's not that I am complaining, just trying to explain. There is also the storage of all these Photos. Granted, They do a great Job here, But for every one that gets posted, there may be anywhere from 2 to 6 that don't make the cut, and some do end up in the trash. But the majority get saved and filed away.

I am working on getting a better file system and a much bigger external Hard drive to store more images. Just right now I am a bit overwhelmed with what it takes to keep this site going.

I hope every one has a happy New Year.